Maintaining sustainable production flow is critical in the oil and gas industry. There are many challenges associated with the multiphase fluid flow journey that may be transported over long distances from reservoir pores commingled with other flow lines to processing facility under challenging environmental conditions. PME Flow Assurance consulting services provide effective technical simulation support related to oil and gas flow assurance obstacles to help our clients resolve a range of pipeline flow and integrity challenges.
We are specialise in the following Services:
- Steady State and Transient Multiphase fluid flow modelling of single pipelines and networks
- Liquid Management in a Multi-phase Pipeline Network (Slugging, Slug-catcher Sizing, Pigging)
- Modelling of Pipeline Thermal Behavior
- Solids Management ( Wax, Asphaltene, Hydrates)
- Compositional Tracking Analysis (Commissioning Fluids, Chemical tracking, Gas Cap Modelling)
- Overpressure Protection Studies – Line pack , Water Hammer