- PME is registered and approved with all major local and government companies in the U.A.E., particularly those who are involved in the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries and the Utilities sector.
- PME is managed by a professional and experienced team that includes a number of qualified engineers and technical staff trained to market and promote its principals’ products, provide front line technical support and after sales services to clients.
- PME represents a selected number of renowned international manufacturers specialized in providing various Engineering Products and Services, for the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Industries and Utilities sector.
- PME has secured and executed major orders in association with its principals to continue its proactive course in sustaining growth by welcoming business associations with various international companies interested in promoting their products and services in the United Arab Emirates’ progressive market.
- PME implements the International Standards of Health & Safety and Environment, and guarantees the UAE and GCC states’ environment is in safe hands with our company, as well as our Principals.
- PME is continuously improving upon all aspects of the company’s activities, and this is proven by our Clients within the Energy Sector entrusting us with their business requirements. PME ensures each Client is provided with cost-effective and highest quality service, all within the quickest possible turnaround time.
- PME provides all the essential services and logistic support to our Principals, who in turn offer our Clients turnkey procurement solutions of the latest high performance and cost-effective products and quality service solutions
- PME’s core is divided into two distinct, yet fundamental areas:
PME’s Engineering Products Division provides our Clients with the supplies and support they need within, Instrumentation & Control ,Electrical & Power ,Mechanical & Flow Control and Laboratory & Analytical Instruments
PME’s Engineering Services Division undertakes the supply of Corrosion & Integrity and Marine inspection services, to our onshore and offshore Clients.
PME business is supported with comprehensive administrative and management backup, by our Inside Sales & Support Team:
PME’s Expediting Team coordinates all post order issues until satisfactory execution of the orders/contracts. These include preparation, and follow up on the status of orders, submitting abi-weekly report to our Clients on the status of orders in hand, coordinating with the Logistic team for the execution of the orders.
PME’s Logistic Team Specializes in custom clearance handling and timely delivery of material to our Clients’ warehouses and transit stores
PME’s Expediting Team coordinates all post order issues until satisfactory execution of the orders/contracts. These include preparation, and follow up on the status of orders, submitting a bi-weekly report to our Clients on the status of orders in hand, coordinating with the Logistic team for the execution of the orders.
PME’s Projects Team keeps track of all current and upcoming projects, which is issued to the Sales Team, who in turn updates our Principals. Through proactive market intelligence the team identifies business opportunities presented by these projects and helps Principals cater to them with the most effective and all around solutions.
PME’s Business Development Team studies market needs and opportunities, searches for principals that can successfully meet them and establishes relationships from agency agreements to joint ventures. PME’s Pre-qualification & Registration Team then undertakes the requisite pre-qualification, and registration of PME with potential Clients, to ensure that our Principals can offer their products to the fullest. Our suitably qualified team understands the requirements of each of our Clients so that they can carry out the exercise in a professional manner and with a personal touch. The Business Development Team also supports PME at exhibitions/seminars, communications, advertising and company formals.